Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.99
- £15.01Trending at £16.99
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £31.44Trending at £50.88
- £16.47Trending at £25.02
- £9.80Trending at £16.59
- £9.20Trending at £13.05
About this product
- DescriptionSince the arrival of literate European settlers in what is now KwaZulu-Natal in the second quarter of the nineteenth century, numerous stories about the Drakensberg region have made their way into print. This book highlights the histories of the indigenous San hunter-gatherers and black farmers, as well as of the European colonisers.
- Author BiographyJohn Wright is a historian at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, Pietermaritzburg. Aron Mazel is an archaeologist at the School of Historical Studies, University of Newcastle.
- Author(s)Aron D. Mazel,John Wright
- PublisherWits University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintWits University Press
- Out-of-print date03/12/2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight520000 g
- Width180 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.