All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published: Livonia, MI: EOS, 2007.
- Author BiographyGino Wickman's passion is helping people get what they want from their businesses. To fulfill that passion, Wickman created the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) (R), a holistic system that, when implemented in an organization, helps leaders run better businesses, get better control, have better life balance, and gain more traction; with the entire organization advancing together as a healthy, functional and cohesive team. Wickman spends most of his time as an EOS Implementer, working hands-on with the leadership teams of entrepreneurial companies to help them fully implement EOS in their organizations. He is the founder of EOS Worldwide, a growing organization of successful entrepreneurs from a variety of business backgrounds collaborating as certified EOS Implementers to help people throughout the world to experience all the organizational and personal benefits of implementing EOS. He also delivers workshops and keynote addresses.
- Author(s)Gino Wickman
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Weight326 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- markw794413 Apr, 2017by
Great book in great condition
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.79
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.