CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionSynthesizes various analyses related to EU agricultural policies, trade agreements, and the issue of multifunctionality. The book focuses on the impact of regional, bilateral, and multilateral trade agreements that the EU has concluded or is in the process of negotiating, as well as on the interaction between EU policies and trade agreements.
- Author BiographyEleni Kaditi is a research fellow at the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), Brussels. Johan Swinnen is senior research fellow at CEPS and professor of economics and director of the Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- PublisherCentre for European Policy Studies
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBrussels
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintCentre for European Policy Studies
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight39 g
- Width171 mm
- Height241 mm
- Edited byEleni Kaditi,Johan Swinnen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.