CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses pressing questions concerning international trade regulation which have been raised by the Internet revolution.
- Author BiographyMira Burri is a senior research fellow at the World Trade Institute and Lecturer in International Media Law at the University of Bern, Switzerland. Thomas Cottier is Professor of European and International Economic Law at the University of Bern, Switzerland. He is Managing Director of both the World Trade Institute and of the Institute of European and International Economic Law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMira Burri,Thomas Cottier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.