Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionTrade liberalization has swept over developing countries over the past few decades and its results have been argued about for the last few years. This text presents useful into the experience of APEC countries that have gone through numerous liberalizing reforms in recent times.
- Author BiographyJiro Okamoto is a researcher at the Institute of Developing Economies, Wakaba, Mihama, Chiba, Japan.
- Author(s)Jiro Okamoto
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Modern World Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.