All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to European trade mark law which takes a fresh, critical, and wide-ranging approach to the subject matter, including up-to-date analysis of new procedure and case law, and comparative analysis of EU and US jurisprudence.
- Author BiographyDimitris Botis represents the OHIM before the General Court and Court of Justice and has dealt with files that have had a major impact on EU trade mark law. He has participated in numerous projects and conferences in the field of trade mark law, such as the drafting of the OHIM guidelines, exchanges with TM Offices and Courts both in the EU and worldwide (Supreme Administrative Court of Poland, Japanese, Indonesian, Danish and Norwegian Patent Offices, as well as in academic events (Queen Mary University of London, University of Alicante, OHIM University Network etc.). Spyros Maniatis has published extensively in the field of trade marks. He has been teaching trade mark law from an international and comparative perspective from more than twenty years and has played a key role in educating the professions in the UK, teaching for the Certificate in IP at Queen Mary and devising and teaching, with Imogen Wiseman, the new specialist Certificate in Trade Mark Law with ITMA. Alexander Muhlendahl holds academic visiting professorial appointments with Max Planck and QMUL. From January 2013 he will be teaching trade mark law with Spyros Maniatis for the new QMUL LL.M offered in Paris. Imogen Wiseman is co-editor of the ITMA/CIPA CTM Handbook and the ITMA/CIPA Community Designs Handbook. Examiner and lecturer for ITMA professional. She has been teaching trade mark law for ITMA for the last ten years and currently is teaching with Spyros Maniatis on the Certificate in Trade Mark Law.
- Author(s)Alexander von Muhlendahl,Dimitris Botis,Imogen Wiseman,Spyros M. Maniatis
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1794 g
- Width182 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.10
- £3.99Trending at £6.07
- £6.30Trending at £8.97
- £9.99Trending at £19.15
- £32.51Trending at £33.20
- £36.79Trending at £40.26
- £29.99Trending at £40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.