CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis critical analysis of contractual escape and punishment in the WTO proposes a politically realistic and systemically viable reform agenda.
- Author BiographySimon Schropp is an International Trade Policy Analyst for Sidley Austin LLP, a leading law firm in international trade law and WTO litigation. He has previously worked for the WTO Secretariat and as a research fellow investigating legal and economic issues of the WTO.
- Author(s)Simon A. B. Schropp
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge International Trade and Economic Law
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.