All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased upon BBC2's Trade Secrets , this book contains nearly 4000 hints and tips relating to all areas of life. Each series of tips comes from an individual with expertise in a particular area and the book is divided into subject areas.
- Author BiographyKatherine Lapworth worked at the BBC for six years as a Producer and Director in both radio and television before launching her own copywriting business. She is also a founder member of Maverick Media the sister company to Maverick Television, established to exploit all the print and video opportunities arising from Maverick's broadcast work. Alexandra Fraser is a Company Director of Maverick TV and produced the continually popular Trade Secrets television programme. She is the co-author of a number of highly successful Trade Secrets books.
- Author(s)Alexandra Fraser,Annie Ashworth,Katherine Lapworth
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication04/11/1999
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1999
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date28/11/2011
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight422 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £13.90Trending at £14.49
- £4.15Trending at £5.15
- £7.52Trending at £7.99
- £5.89Trending at £6.30
- £7.59Trending at £10.02
- £9.90Trending at £10.89
- £11.27Trending at £13.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.