Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionAs the Soviet Union collapsed, many scholars and policymakers predicted that the pillars of Communism would collapse along with the state. Sue Davis explains the reasons why the official trade unions survive and thrive and new, independent unions remain small and weak despite massive Western assistance.
- Author BiographySUE DAVIS is Vice President of the Association for the Study of Nationalities, Director of International Programmes at the American Political Science Association and an adjunct Professor at the Air Force Special Operations School.
- Author(s)S. Davis
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2001
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIII, 178 p.
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.