Trade Warriors: States, Firms, and Strategic-Trade Policy in High-Technology Competition by Marc L. Busch (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.55+ £5.99 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionTrade Warriors examines the strategic trade policies of states in high technology industries.
- Author(s)Marc L. Busch
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.