Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the social and economic history of late-19th- and early-20th-century colonial Korea. The author argues that transformation within and trade abroad (led by rice exports) spurred Korea's shift from isolation to inclusion in a modern regional system.
- Author BiographyDennis L. McNamara is Y. H. Park Professor of Korean Studies and chair of the Sociology Department at Georgetown University.
- Author(s)Dennis L. McNamara
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication15/09/1998
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1998
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Notemap, tables, notes, bibliography, glossary, index
- Weight451 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.