All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding the definitive analysis of the establishment and operation of international trade agreements by one of the most influential experts in the field, this book examines the economic rationale behind the current framework of international trade, and investigates the role of trade agreements in securing the benefits of a global economy.
- Author BiographyPetros C. Mavroidis is Edwin B. Parker Professor of Law at Columbia Law School, and a Professor of Law at the University of Neuchatel (Switzerland). He acted as Chief Reporter for the American Law Institute (ALI) project on WTO entitled 'Principles of International Trade: the WTO'.
- PrizesWinner of Winner of the 2013 American Society of International Law Certificate of Merit for a Work in a Specialized Area of Law.
- Author(s)Petros C. Mavroidis
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1598 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.14
- £6.89Trending at £7.02
- £6.30Trending at £6.42
- £14.62Trending at £14.90
- £14.24Trending at £14.51
- £13.59Trending at £13.85
- £34.98Trending at £35.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.