All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.71Trending at £24.54
- £9.01Trending at £9.60
- £6.78Trending at £8.52
- £19.99Trending at £23.82
- £5.89Trending at £6.09
- £12.58Trending at £15.66
- £11.83Trending at £13.54
About this product
- DescriptionFrom risque cabaret performances to engrossing after-hours shop talk, this title offers a look inside the secretive subculture of modern magicians. It follows the day-to-day lives of some of France's most renowned performers, revealing not only how secrets are created and shared, but also how they are stolen and destroyed.
- Author BiographyGraham M. Jones is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Graham M. Jones
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2011
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note15 b/w photographs
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.