All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.58Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
- £3.49Trending at £3.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis books examines the Hudson's Bay company exploration efforts beyond the Rocky Mountains to the Pacific Ocean from 1793 to 1843 -- which led to the commercial development of the Pacific coast and the Cordilleran interior of western North America.
- Author BiographyRichard Mackie is a freelance historian and lecturer who lives in Courtenay, British Columbia. He is the author of The Wilderness Profound: Victorian Life on the Gulf of Georgia (1995).
- PrizesWinner of Medal for Historical Writing, Lieutenant Governer 1997 (Canada).
- Author(s)Richard Somerset Mackie
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published1997
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note44 colour illustrations, 9 tables
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.