All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA remarkable anthropological study of Pashtun Afghan merchants that tells us much about how trading diasporas function in an era of globalisation.
- Author BiographyMagnus Marsden is a senior lecturer in Social Anthropology at SOAS, University of London. He has spent fifteen years conducting research in both Afghanistan and Pakistan and, with Benjamin Hopkins, is the author of Fragments of the Afghan Frontier and editor of Beyond Swat: History, Society and Economy Along the Afghanistan- Pakistan Frontier.
- Author(s)Magnus Marsden
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.19Trending at £6.99
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.