CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping countries face huge challenges when designing and implementing intellectual property rights policy on all levels. This book offers perspectives from a diverse range of developing country participants including civil society participants, farmers, researchers and government officials.
- Author BiographyChristophe Bellmann is Programmes Director at the International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development (ICTSD) in Geneva, Switzerland. Graham Dutfield is Senior Research Fellow at Queen Mary Intellectual Property Research Institute, University of London. Ricardo Melendez-Ortiz is Executive Director of ICTSD.
- Author(s)Graham Dutfield
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteTables, index
- Weight580 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byChristophe Bellmann,Ricardo Melendez-Ortiz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.