All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £5.66Trending at £6.07
- £9.99Trending at £10.16
- £7.31Trending at £13.19
About this product
- DescriptionA travel classic, revised after twenty years: a journalist's lyrical account of life in Castro's Cuba.
- Author BiographyTom Miller is a veteran of the underground press of the 1960s. His work has appeared in Smithsonian, The New Yorker, LIFE, the New York Times, Natural History, and many other publications; and he has appeared on NBC, NPR, CNN, HBO, XM, and CSPAN, among other broadcast outlets. He has been affiliated with the University of Arizona's Latin American Area Center since 1990, and makes his home in Tucson with his wife, Regla Albarran.
- Author(s)Tom Miller
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.