Tradition and Innovation in Hellenistic Poetry by Richard Hunter, Marco Fantuzzi (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £110.05Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £46.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 23 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of Hellenistic poetry and of its reception at Rome.
- Author BiographyMarco Fantuzzi is Professor of Ancient Greek Literature at the University of Macerata and at the Graduate School of Greek and Latin Philology of the University of Florence. His published works include Bionis Smyrnaei Adonis Epitaphium (Francis Cairns, 1985) and Ricerche Su Apollonio Rodio: Diacronie della Dizione Epica (Rome, 1988). Richard Hunter is Regius Professor of Greek at the University of Cambridge and Fellow of Trinity College. He has published extensively on Hellenistic poetry and previous works include The New Comedy of Greece and Rome (0521316529), The Argonautica of Apollonius: literary studies (0521604389), and Theocritus, Encomium of Ptolemy Philadelphus (Berkeley, 2003).
- Author(s)Marco Fantuzzi,Richard Hunter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight930 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.