All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe wildly imaginative poems in Daniel Khalastchi's Tradition bring to life a speaker struggling to find a balance between familial pressure and personal identity, religious faith and a recognition of the world's calamities.
- Author BiographyDaniel Khalastchi is a graduate of the Iowa Writers' Workshop. He is the author of Manoleria (2011), winner of the Tupelo Press First Book Prize, and his poems have appeared in publications such as Colorado Review, Denver Quarterly, H_NGM_N, Iowa Review, jubilant, Ninth Letter, Octopus Magazine, 1913: A Journal of Forms, and Best American Experimental Writing 2014. A former fellow at the Fine Arts Work Center in Provincetown, Daniel is currently the associate director of the University of Iowa's Frank N. Magid Center for Undergraduate Writing. He lives in Iowa City and is the co-founder and managing editor of Rescue Press.
- Author(s)Daniel Khalastchi
- PublisherMcSweeney's Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcSweeney's Publishing
- Weight270 g
- Width147 mm
- Height191 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.