All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the history, significance, and future of tradition as a whole. This book reveals the importance of tradition to social and political institutions, technology, science, literature, religion, and scholarship.
- Author BiographyEdward Shils (1910-95) was the Distinguished Service Professor in the Committee on Social Thought and in the Department of Sociology at the University of Chicago. He was the author of many books, including The Calling of Education and The Constitution of Society, both published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Edward Shils
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight470 g
- Width186 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £20.95Trending at £21.65
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.79
- £42.67Trending at £47.27
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.