All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides an account of one of the most important naval battles in British history, which thwarted Napoleon at sea and created a national hero in Nelson.
- Author BiographyRoy Adkins is an historian and archeologist. He is also a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries.
- Author(s)Roy A. Adkins
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication16/09/2004
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date29/03/2010
- Content NoteSection: 24, col, 16pp b/w
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.87
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.