Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on giving students insight into all facets of traffic and highway engineering. This text uses pedagogical tools such as worked problems, diagrams and tables, reference material, and realistic examples to demonstrate how the material is applied.
- Author BiographyNicholas J. Garber is a Professor of Civil Engineering at the University of Virginia where he has been a member of the faculty since September of 1980. Before joining the University of Virginia, Dr. Garber was a Professor of Civil Engineering in the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Sierra Leone, where he was also the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering. At the State University of New York at Buffalo, he played an important role in the development of the graduate program in Transportation Engineering. For several years, he was a design engineer for consulting engineering firms in London, and also worked as an Area Engineer and Assistant Resident Engineer in Sierra Leone. Lester A. Hoel is the L.A. Lacy Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Engineering and the Director of the Center for Transportation Studies at the University of Virginia. He held the Hamilton Professorship in Civil Engineering from 1974-99. From 1974-89 he was Chairman of the Department of Civil Engineering. Previously he was Professor of Civil Engineering and Associate Director, Transportation Research Institute at Carnegie Mellon University and on the faculty at San Diego State University. He also was principal engineer with Wilbur Smith and Associates and visiting professor at the Norwegian Technical University and the University of California at Irvine and a visiting scholar at the University of California at Berkeley.
- Author(s)Lester A. Hoel,Nicholas Garber
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/02/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Engineering
- Weight1790 g
- Width205 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition StatementHybrid Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.