All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £21.06Trending at £21.31
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.18
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionTraffic and QoS in wireless networks are addressed from a range of perspectives, including electrical engineering, software development, and networking. This book presents the scientific contributions of the European COST 290 project. It also presents the information, reviews open issues, and suggests directions for the research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 Tables, black and white; 111 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 312 p. 111 illus.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDirk Staehle,Francisco Barcelo-Arroyo,Giovanni Giambene,Torsten Braun,Vasilios A. Siris,Yevgeni Koucheryavy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.