All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been difficult to address the human rights aspects of the phenomenon in practice. This book aims to establish a human rights framework to promote better understanding of the multi-faceted problems inherent in trafficking of human beings, articulate obligations imposed upon the States, and facilitate a holistic approach.
- Author BiographyTom Obokata is a Lecturer in Law at Queen's University Belfast, Northern Ireland. He has extensive experience of conducting research on trafficking of human beings, and consults for governmental, non-governmental and international organisations on the subject matter.
- Author(s)Tom Obokata
- Date of Publication30/08/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Human Rights
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 89
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintMartinus Nijhoff Publishers
- Weight615 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.