CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £12.64Trending at £13.66
- £8.00Trending at £9.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £8.62Trending at £14.99
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifying the modern, existential dilemma (for both playwright and audience), this book sets out to provide a theory for its resolution.
- Author BiographyLionel Abel (1910--2001), a distinguished essayist and critic, was also an Obie-winning playwright. His plays include Absalom, The Death of Odysseus, The Pretender, and The Wives. He was Professor Emeritus in the English Department at the State University of New York, Buffalo.
- Author(s)Lionel Abel
- PublisherHolmes & Meier Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationTrumbull, Connecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHolmes & Meier Publishers Inc
- Content Notebibliographical references , index
- Weight310 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.