All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.85
- £6.80Trending at £8.99
- £11.81Trending at £13.06
- £2.81Trending at £3.42
- £4.99Trending at £5.17
- £7.37Trending at £9.99
- £5.99Trending at £8.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines plays by contemporary playwrights and compares them alongside the works of Eugene O'Neill, Arthur Miller, and Tennessee Williams. Andreach argues that tragedy is not only present in contemporary American theatre, but issues from an expectation fundamental to American culture: the pressure on characters to create themselves.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Andreach is a former university professor. He is the author of several books, most recently John Guare's Theatre, Len Jenkin's Theatre, and The Contemporary American Dramatic Trilogy.
- Author(s)Robert J. Andreach
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication16/07/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight295 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.