All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe gripping story of a journey into the deepest Amazon jungle - to discover if the Incas really did fly centuries ago, or were these legends fuelled by a drug-induced ritual?
- Author BiographyTahir Shah was born in 1966 into the Afghan nobility, the Saadat of Paghman. His wife is from Bombay and they met during his travels for Beyond the Devil's Teeth. A freelance writer and journalist, he has written widely on the Near and Middle East and India.
- Author(s)Tahir Shah
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication10/01/2002
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhoenix (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date04/04/2007
- Content Note16 Colour Photo\Illu(s),1 Map(s)
- Weight289 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.