All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.71Trending at £3.81
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation into the causes of the Lockerbie disaster and the subsequent manipulation of the evidence. The book gives an insight into the rival American agencies and their use of Middle-East drug traffickers and terrorists.
- Author(s)Donald Goddard,Lester K. Coleman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/10/1993
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date16/07/1999
- Content Notefacsims.
- Weight690 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.