All listings for this product
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £1.88Trending at £3.10
- £12.27Trending at £15.11
- £14.38Trending at £14.74
- £15.09Trending at £18.26
- £18.52Trending at £18.74
- £23.94Trending at £24.21
- £15.87Trending at £26.00
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a guide to scenario-based instruction. This book features guidelines and tips that help flight instructors expand their practices to go beyond the FAA practical test standards and numerous topics are covered such as systematic risk reduction, critical thinking, and effective grading and evaluation.
- Author BiographyArlynn McMahon has worked for 22 years at Aero-Tech flight school where she specializes in aeronautical decision making and risk management. Arlynn has been honored as the 2009 national Flight Instructor of the Year, and she is a NAFI Master Flight Instructor and a Sport Pilot Examiner who holds an Airline Transport Pilot certificate and an FAA Gold Seal. The author of 14 accredited flight courses, she has also written articles for NAFI Mentor, Women in Aviation, and AOPA Flight Training magazine. She lives in Versailles, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Arlynn McMahon
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content Noteb/w photos & tables
- Weight397 g
- Width185 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.