All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrains have a nostalgic connotation for most Americans. This title argues that we should be looking to rail lines as the path to our future, not our past. It offers a look at the future of our railroads and of transportation and land development.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Stilgoe, Robert and Lois Orchard Professor of Visual and Environmental Studies at Harvard University, is the author of Metropolitan Corridor, Outside Lies Magic, Lifeboat (Virginia), and Landscape and Images (Virginia).
- Author(s)John R. Stilgoe
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Note12 b&w illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £1.88Trending at £3.10
- £9.96Trending at £11.45
- £14.41Trending at £14.74
- £15.09Trending at £18.26
- £13.98Trending at £18.99
- £23.94Trending at £24.21
- £52.65Trending at £58.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.