CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes an informal and in-depth look at the five steps of the ADDIE model - Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation - as used in library training programmes.
- Author BiographyDebby R. Wegener is a Reference Librarian at the Temasek Polytechnic Library in Singapore; born and bred in Zimbabwe, Debby Wegener started her career in the library world at the circulation desk of the Rhodes University Library in Grahamstown, South Africa; she has a Master of Applied Science (Information Studies) via distance education from Charles Sturt University, Australia; has worked as a professional trainer for a library systems vendor, editor of Temasek Polytechnic Library's quarterly newsletter, is coordinator of the Library's Information Literacy programme, and webmaster of the Library's website.
- Author(s)Debby R. Wegener
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/04/2006
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.