CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.60Trending at £10.75
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £46.15Trending at £50.64
- £14.34Trending at £20.14
- £6.04Trending at £6.41
- £30.35Trending at £37.78
- £9.12Trending at £13.05
About this product
- DescriptionHighly entertaining, idea-packed, and loaded with practical techniques and strategies, Training for Climbing presents a distillation of thirty years of experience and experimentation by accomplished veteran climber, renowned author, and performance coach Eric J. Horst. This is an illustrated, how-to guide, and the only one climbers will need.
- Author BiographyEric Horst has been climbing for thirty years. He is a performance coach who has helped thousands of climbers improve their performance through his books, magazine articles, seminars, and Web sites. He is the author of Rock Climbing Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland; Training for Climbing 2st ed; How to Climb 5.12; Learning to Climb Indoors; and Conditioning for Climbers.
- Author(s)Eric J. Horst
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleHow to Climb Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note45 colour illustrations, 171 colour illustrations, 31 tables
- Weight839 g
- Width189 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.