All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn an attempt to redress social inequities in the workplace, the authors examine various kinds of training programs and recommend specific policy initiatives to improve access to these programs.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Griffin Cohen is a member of the Department of Political Science, Simon Fraser University.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight549 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Edited byMarjorie Griffin Cohen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.