All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA heart-warming stand-alone novel about trains and love! McCall Smith weaves a tale of four strangers who meet on a train. They have one thing in common - they have all been in love. They all have very different experiences to share, but as one of the character observes, loving others is the good thing we do in our lives.
- Author BiographyAlexander McCall Smith is one of the world's most prolific and most popular authors. For many years he was a professor of Medical Law, then, after the publication of his highly successful No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series, which has sold over twenty-five million copies, he devoted his time to the writing of fiction and has seen his various series of books translated into over forty-six languages and become bestsellers throughout the world. These include the 44 Scotland Street novels, first published as a serial novel in The Scotsman, the Isabel Dalhousie novels, the Von Igelfeld series and the Corduroy Mansions novels.
- Author(s)Alexander McCall Smith
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication10/08/2017
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £51.99
- £4.90Trending at £6.04
- £3.93Trending at £6.29
- £4.45Trending at £4.67
- £4.91Trending at £6.98
- £4.90Trending at £6.80
- £4.58Trending at £4.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.