Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionContributors discuss subjects such as Japanese colonial discourse, Chinese nationalism in the context of global capitalism, white panic, stories from East Timor, queer life in Taiwan and new social movements in Korea.
- Author BiographyKuan-Hsing Chen teaches at the National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan. He is the author of Media/Cultural Criticism: A Popular-Democratic Line of Flight (Taipei, 1992) and co-editor of Stuart Hall: Critical Dialogues in Cultural Studies (Routledge, 1996).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCulture and Communication in Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byKuan-Hsing Chen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.