All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of stories and descriptive articles about tramcar, a vehicle that was once queen of the road. It covers many aspects of the tramcar, in the days of horse, steam, cable and electric power. It presents a comprehensive and multi-faceted view of the tramways.
- Author BiographyDennis Gill is the author of five books, four exclusively about trams. He is a founder member of the Tramway Museum Society which fifty years ago established the National Tramway Museum at Crich in Derbyshire. He is also an honorary member of the Light Rail Transit Association, for which he was Manchester Area Officer for nearly forty years, and a member of the Tramway and Light Railway Society. Married, he has four children and two grandchildren.
- Author(s)Dennis Gill
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Content Noteover 200 illustrations
- Weight1293 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.