All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers guidance on how to apply the theory and refine TA psychotherapy skills in practice.
- Author BiographyMark Widdowson is a Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst and a UKCP Registered Psychotherapist. He is Director of Training at CPTI Edinburgh, Associate Director at The Berne Institute, Kegworth and Senior Lecturer at The Athens Synthesis Centre, Greece. He lives in Glasgow where he has a private practice, offering supervision and psychotherapy for individuals and couples.
- Author(s)Mark Widdowson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series Title100 Key Points
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.