All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £39.79
- £14.58Trending at £15.99
- £6.79Trending at £8.78
- £36.98Trending at £37.41
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £23.56Trending at £31.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.65
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/10/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number8065
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note103 Illustrations, black and white; X, 223 p. 103 illus.
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byNgoc Thanh Nguyen
- Table Of ContentsTaming Complex Beliefs.- Ideal Chaotic Pattern Recognition Is Achievable: The Ideal-M-AdNN-Its Design and Properties.- A Framework for an Adaptive Grid Scheduling: An Organizational Perspective.- Data Extraction from Online Social Networks Using Application.- Programming Interface in a Multi Agent System Approach.- Cooperatively Searching Objects Based on Mobile Agents.- Agent Based Optimisation of VoIP Communication.- Towards Rule Interoperability: Design of Drools Rule Bases Using the XTT2 Method.- Artificial Immune System for Forecasting Time Series with Multiple Seasonal Cycles.- Machine Ranking of 2-Uncertain Rules Acquired from Real Data.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.