All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £32.94Trending at £35.19
- £23.15Trending at £24.03
- £11.82Trending at £15.90
- £29.42Trending at £40.00
- £24.86Trending at £25.79
- £24.86Trending at £29.99
- £23.56Trending at £25.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number9620
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note61 Illustrations, color; IX, 187 p. 61 illus. in color.
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAbdelkader Hameurlain,Josef Kung,Roland Wagner
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
- Table Of ContentsOn Expedited Rating of Data Stores.- A Theoretical and Experimental Comparison of Filter-Based Equijoins in MapReduce.- Constraint Optimization Method for Large-Scale Distributed View Selection.- On the Selection of SPARQL Endpoints to Efficiently Execute Federated SPARQL Queries.- YAM: A Step Forward for Generating a Dedicated Schema Matcher.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.