All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States of America and the European Union are the two strongest economic powers in the contemporary world. This volume describes, interprets, and analyzes the key social trends in the EU and the USA over the last 50 years.
- Author BiographyAlberto Martinelli is Professor of Political Science and Sociology, University of Milan, where ince 1969 he has taught Economic Sociology, Political Science and Global Politics. Between 1987 and 1999 he has been Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of the University of Milan. For almost 40 years he has been very active in teaching, pure and applied research, publishing, international scientific cooperation, and government consulting. At present, he is President of the Degree course in Political Sciences and of the Master course in Comparative Institutions and Politics.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notegraphs, figures and tables
- Weight702 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAlberto Martinelli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.