CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis history of the connections between Argentine and Italian fascisms explains how Italy promoted fascism in Argentina, and how far-right Argentines adopted some elements of Italian fascism and rejected others.
- Author BiographyFederico Finchelstein is Assistant Professor of History at the New School for Social Research and the Eugene Lang College of the New School in New York City.
- Author(s)Federico Finchelstein
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2010
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight635 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.