All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £19.99Trending at £31.83
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £30.13
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis history of the connections between Argentine and Italian fascisms explains how Italy promoted fascism in Argentina, and how far-right Argentines adopted some elements of Italian fascism and rejected others.
- Author BiographyFederico Finchelstein is Assistant Professor of History at the New School for Social Research and the Eugene Lang College of the New School in New York City.
- Author(s)Federico Finchelstein
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2010
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.