All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £13.68Trending at £17.33
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £13.39Trending at £15.43
- £10.58Trending at £10.71
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £7.42Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary, literary, critical, and creative anthology that explores cultural connections between Quebec and francophone Europe.
- Author BiographyPaula Ruth Gilbert is a professor of French, Canadian, and women and gender studies at George Mason University and is the author of Violence and the Female Imagination: Quebec's Women Writers Re-frame Gender in North American Cultures. Mile na Santoro is an associate professor of French at Georgetown University and the author of Mothers of Invention: Feminist Authors and Experimental Fiction in France and Quebec.
- Author(s)Milena Santoro,Paula Ruth Gilbert
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.