Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.82Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers an overview of the interface between European integration, transatlantic relations, and the 'rise of the rest' in the early 21st century.
- Author BiographyErwan Lagadec is a Fellow at the Center for Transatlantic Relations, Johns Hopkins University. He teaches transatlantic relations at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, George Washington University, and Tulane University. He is also a reserve officer in the French Navy. He received his D.Phil. in History from the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Erwan Lagadec
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleContemporary Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.