All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.21Trending at £19.99
- £8.99Trending at £16.99
- £7.68Trending at £9.90
- £6.65Trending at £8.17
- £6.74Trending at £7.70
- £5.00Trending at £5.53
About this product
- DescriptionA two-volume account, published in 1833, of a well-travelled British Army officer's insights into diverse landscapes, peoples and practices.
- Author(s)James Edward Alexander
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - North American History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.