Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.94Trending at £6.22
- £13.80Trending at £14.00
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £9.02Trending at £9.12
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £13.31Trending at £18.98
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates the diversity of transborder natural resources, the pressures that they experience or the opportunities that exist for multinational regulatory regimes, monitoring and enforcement. This title presents ten case studies that include the exploitation of specific marine resources in international waters.
- Author BiographyWil de Jong is a Professor at the Centre for Integrated Area Studies, Kyoto University, Japan. Denyse Snelder is an Associate Professor at the Institute of Environmental Sciences, Leiden University, The Netherlands Noboru Ishikawa is an Associate Professor at the Center for Southeast Asia Studies, Kyoto University, Japan.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteMaps, tables, index
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDenyse J. Snelder,Noboru Ishikawa,Wil de Jong
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.