All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionExamines strategies being used by governments and NGOs to protect wild areas that cross national borders and cultural, linguistic, and socioeconomic boundaries. Presenting case studies from five continents, this title offers several theoretical overviews that suggest viable approaches to conserving biodiversity in these difficult-to-protect areas.
- Author BiographyYale University, New Haven, CT, USA
- Author(s)Yale University
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2003
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFood Products Press,U.S.
- Content Notebibliographical references , index
- Weight430 g
- Width159 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.