All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental hazards do not respect international boundaries. In this title, distinguished international researchers make a significant contribution to the understanding and management of transboundary environmental risks. It provides evidence and analysis for those working on international environmental issues and all aspects of risk management.
- Author BiographyJoanne Linnerooth-Bayer is leader of the Risk, Modeling and Society Project at the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) in Laxenburg, Austria. Ragnar E L fstedt is reader in social geography at the Centre for Environmental Strategy, University of Surrey, UK. Gunnar Sj stedt is senior associate at the Swedish Institute of International Affairs, Stockholm.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEarthscan Risk in Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byGunnar Sjostedt,Joanne Linnerooth-Bayer,Ragnar E. Lofstedt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.