All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.25Trending at £5.68
About this product
- Author(s)Linda Levine Madori
- PublisherHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
- Author BiographyLinda Levine Madori, Ph.D., CTRS, ATR-BC, has been working in the field of gerontology as a therapist for over 25 years. Certified as both a Therapeutic Recreation Specialist and a Board Certified Art Therapist, Dr. Levine Madori has developed, implemented, and supervised clinical internships in both fields within the specialized area of aging. As an educator, she has been teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in therapeutic recreation, art therapy, aging, and Alzheimer's disease.Currently Dr. Levine Madori is a Tenured Associate Professor at St. Thomas Aquinas College in New York. Dr. Levine Madori holds the title of Ambassador Leader with the People to People International Education Organization and has lectured in over 7 counties. She has served as the Chair of the Therapeutic Recreation and Leisure Track within the American Society on Aging for over 15 years. Dr. Levine Madori has presented over 70 professional papers on the arts, aging, and Alzheimer's disease nationally and internationally in professional organizations such as the American Therapeutic Recreation Association, the American Art Therapy Association, and the American Society on Aging.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.