All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy developing skills in phonetics with easy explanations, 'can't-go-wrong' exercises, audio back-up, real life talk and words to intonation.
- Author BiographyPaul Tench is a Research Associate at the Centre for Language and Communication Research, Cardiff University.
- Author(s)Paul Tench
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight550 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.